ROM Hack Help about playing games online in hacked switch

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi, I have a hacked switch and I want to play online without getting ban(or with minimum danger) I have some question about it:
  1. If I use games that I bought, does the danger decrease?
  2. about sysnand I didn't find good guide for a switch that already been hacked, does anyone have one?
  3. Any useful tip or guide about playing the games online will be appreciate

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm no expert but-
Using a physical cartridge in my experience lowers the risk. I've heard of users going online with a downloaded copy online and getting the ol' ban hammer
For 2- idk
3- don't ever use cheats while online and any time you're offline go into stealth/airplane mode

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Best chance is NOT using a CFW.

I have a SYSNAND and EMUNAND, i play online only with the game i buy and in SYSNAND, i leave emunand only for playing with downloaded games.

Its the only way, also... dont connect with emunand online obviously, its a CFW so you can risk the old ban hammer any time.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Best chance is NOT using a CFW.

I have a SYSNAND and EMUNAND, i play online only with the game i buy and in SYSNAND, i leave emunand only for playing with downloaded games.

Its the only way, also... dont connect with emunand online obviously, its a CFW so you can risk the old ban hammer any time.

Thanks for the replay
Can you send me a good guide of how to install SYSNAND on already hack switch (with saving my saves on my games)
and if I use SYSNAND with downloaded games what you think is my risk?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
SYSNAND only work with games you have purchased, either throught their online shop or physical cards.

Dont try playing with games that you havent bought, that is basically telling Nintendo you have a cracked console. It will be a simple matter to ban your console.

What are you using for CFW? Atmosphere?

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
SYSNAND only work with games you have purchased, either throught their online shop or physical cards.

Dont try playing with games that you havent bought, that is basically telling Nintendo you have a cracked console. It will be a simple matter to ban your console.

What are you using for CFW? Atmosphere?
yes Atmosphere 9.0.0

Last edited by itaital,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c