Gaming Help about DLC.

Haklen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So well i transferred my new DLC (Plenair and Sapphire) To my PSP via my PS3. A M33-6 PSP. With a Disgaea 2 Iso on it. A cleared Save Data.
But when i try to Activate it a error mensage says "This Data Item cannot be started. There is no game compatible with this data item."
Help? Thanks in advance.
rolleyes.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go into the game itself and go to the Dimensional Guide. There'll be an extra item near the bottom with two available missions, one to unlock each character. I don't believe you can use DLC characters in Axel mode, but I could be wrong.

Haklen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just lemme with a Adel save from Gfaqs...
EDIT: Doesn't work in Axel mode. T_T God i now GOTTA beat that one fast. Thanks for the help.

Haklen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appeared on the Adel save file so i suppose it did work.
And if there is a way of getting DLC around the web i am gonna look for that as well.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're asking if there's any way to pirate it, there's none as far as I know. For now we should just consider ourselves lucky we can still get DLC legally on CFW.

Haklen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I linked my PSP on the PS3. Less work and still same result.
But yeah i suppose. But we all know the scene works hard to break EVERY kind of protection. But thanks.
Gotta finish Axel mode now.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
dgwillia said:
I got a feeling you cant use the DLC with a Pirated Version. (Not sure though, i brought it for my GO)
Are you new to piracy? You can pirate dlc of all sorts.

Lol no, infact i have probaly been here longer than you. My reasoning that it might not work is the fact that they couldnt even get Dumped and Decrypted, or even the CWCheat versions of the DLC to work on the Japanese version (They were bugged to hell, and would cause crashes), so im guessing that NIS was probally smart enough to encrypt the DLC so that you cant run it on a Pirated copy of the game.

People have been trying for like 5+ months to get the 30+ dumped Rock Band Portable DLC songs to work on pirated versions, and they STILL cant get it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs