Hacking Help a newbie get his 3DS Gateway working again

Berabouman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, when I run the profile exploit, I see the Dragon icon, but the Select button doesn't work. And then when I go to the Settings menu after the Dragon icon is displayed, I see GW3D 11.2.0-35U.

When I boot the 3DS and go to the System Menu (before running the Dragon exploit) I am still on 4.4

Once again, thanks so much for being so kind and patient. I wish I could buy you a drink or something! Is there any way to send virtual drinks? :)

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, when I run the profile exploit, I see the Dragon icon, but the Select button doesn't work. And then when I go to the Settings menu after the Dragon icon is displayed, I see GW3D 11.2.0-35U.

When I boot the 3DS and go to the System Menu (before running the Dragon exploit) I am still on 4.4

Once again, thanks so much for being so kind and patient. I wish I could buy you a drink or something! Is there any way to send virtual drinks? :)
Haha, thanks for the thought. Did you see the edit I made to my last post? Are you using the correct launcher.dat file from the latest Gateway release (3.7.2 BETA)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: