Help a fellow GBAtemp-er out!

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, I'm a college student and i would like to ask for your help.
I entered a video of mine for the MLG brawl film festival. The rules were, the video must be 90 seconds of length or less, and should show skill.
The winner of the contest wins a $500 cash prize and this would really help out a starving student like me. I don't have a job because im taking 5 classes (20 units) and theres just not enough time. I'm moving into an apartment next school year and don't want to keep on mooching off my parents.

anywho, i would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you could take a minute or two out of your life to help me out. all you would need to do is signup for an account at http://www.mlgpro.com
Then once you have confirmed your account and are logged in,
head over to this thread.
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166641

and there you will see "diddy kong king from paOol" near the middle of the list.
select it and hit vote. and that's all you'd have to do.
Voting ends this Friday, so i don't have much time left and im currently 3rd place.
Thanks for your time.
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're doing pretty good in terms of votes so far. So uch more votes compared to the other.
tongue.gif
And wow I just saw DBR's video. That's the same DBR SilentSpectre is in right? I love that guy's Falcon in melee.. his snake was pretty impressive. Still going through the videos.
tongue.gif

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the support everyone.

DeMoNSTaR said:
I can't believe the DBR piece of shit is winning, I guess the author has enlisted the help of a bigger forum.
tongue.gif

prettymuch all of smashboards...... >_>

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went on the site, but I refuse to vote for you just because you asked so nicely. They could be starving students too you know!

DBR's video is ass.

And as a matter of fact, your video was f*ing amazing.

1) The banana juggling is something else. I love it.
2) Spiking with your Up-B!? I never even knew!
3) That side-B raepage you do is really excellent.

I would love to play you in Brawl. I have no idea how your video is not #1.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raganook said:
I went on the site, but I refuse to vote for you just because you asked so nicely. They could be starving students too you know!
DBR are actually starving students too lol
but I'm sure at least one of them has a job...

Anyway I'm gonna vote for you PaOol
smile.gif

[EDIT] yarr, voted
smile.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Voted because back in the day I made a macro that would sign me on to my dail-up, go to a website and vote for myself sign off and repeat. And it worked really good and I won the contest. Unfortunately I can't do that for this kinda contest.

Ps. At this time you have 85, next highest is 97, and other guy with 106. Hopefully you can still win it. You show more skill than those high two players by the way. They look like they just pulled out random clips compared to you.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are only 5 away now!!! I'll try to create a new account with my other informations... =x

PS. you are now 1 vote away from tied for first place. GOOD LUCK!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all