Hello..

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Howdy and welcome to Hotel GBATemp. Enjoy your stay and don't eat the "candy." It does stuff to you...

So, welcome to GBATemp.

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello Amy, welcome to our humble little community. Please enjoy your stay in Hotel GBATemp and nevermind that red blinking light in the shower its just there for security. No Really it is

*Off Topic*

Shower Videos - $14.95 + Shipping PM Xanthious for more info

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Howdy and welcome to Hotel GBATemp. Enjoy your stay and don't eat the "candy." It does stuff to you...

So, welcome to GBATemp.
Trust jumpman to know about the "stuff" side effect!
laugh.gif

Welcome Amy. Wow. My friend's girlfriend is called Amy. Not that you needed to know that. I have a thing about talking about stuff that has nothing to do with anything. Like now. Aw, I'll shut up now. Wait. I can't stop. Damn, someone pull the damn post button before I lose control!
ph34r.gif

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
Hiya! Welcome to "El Hotel GBATemp!!". Stay as long as you like, just don't forget to sign the guestbook and leave your shoes at the door!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GBATemp has 100% of your Reccomended Daily Allowance of GBA related news, releases and general chat!
smile.gif
*smile-smile*

I wish you the warmest welcome as you take the first steps on the long road to becoming a legendary poster at these here halls of fortitude and hilarity!
tongue.gif

Enough of my posting! Somebody take my post button away too!! I have no control over my bodily functions! HEHEHE! SHUT UP SQUIFFY!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GBATemp - It's got more grog than any other gbatemp-related community! (And I do not say that lightly.)

Enjoy, and mind the bees!

-Squiffy
wink.gif

yugi999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hiya! Welcome to "El Hotel GBATemp!!". Stay as long as you like, just don't forget to sign the guestbook and leave your shoes at the door!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GBATemp has 100% of your Reccomended Daily Allowance of GBA related news, releases and general chat!
smile.gif
*smile-smile*

I wish you the warmest welcome as you take the first steps on the long road to becoming a legendary poster at these here halls of fortitude and hilarity!
tongue.gif

Enough of my posting! Somebody take my post button away too!! I have no control over my bodily functions! HEHEHE! SHUT UP SQUIFFY!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GBATemp - It's got more grog than any other gbatemp-related community! (And I do not say that lightly.)

Enjoy, and mind the bees!

-Squiffy
wink.gif
^^^^ lol yep yep hell....O amy
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
lol

amy test

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm.. because you go outta your room (personal space) and meet other people?
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
nevermind that red blinking light in the shower its just there for security

Btw Xanthious.. that light just stopped blinking..!!! should I call security?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to eat my hot fudge psi