MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'm sure this is real. With the ELF loader, we only need a library to start coding. But those experienced with ASM and knowledge of Wii's registers can start coding simple demos immediately.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! I like the scrolling text
tongue.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't want to seem egocentric, impatient and selfish but...
Where are the first programs to load burned wii disks? 0_o

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It would be awesome if someone can greate a channel and write it in the flash with this methode so you can load Iso's from HDD with this channel or something like that.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope they'll at least release a working, stable ELF loader in the near future. I bought Zelda: Twilight Princess because of this, but of course I also want to play the game. As I want to use the first slot for the ELF loader and the second for the game itself I'll have to wait until they'll release one... Oh well
tongue.gif

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folks wishing for a loader do realise that's almost the opposite of what people are aiming for with this hack...right?

It's by and large an opening to run homebrew, not an opening for piracy. Undoubtedly if full homebrew is achieved through this then someone will more than likely write a "loader" but at present that is definitely not what's being aimed for.

FoxMcClaud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think this just a homage to the team twizzer (or how they are called), not really a prove of concept, like most of the "hello worlds"

Get the homebrew starting
wink.gif
WII Media Center would be great!!

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
wii media center would be kind of pointless, who would like to watch movies in 480p when an old xbox gave access to HD movies?

however, running games from an HDD, or making the system entirely region free would be great. the best is yet to come

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol