Hello who ever happens to see this

HouseinTheTrees

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm very very new to hacking things and haven't hacked anything yet because I'm waiting to save up for another 3DS so I can hack that rather than risk loosing my childhood one :P. But hello! I've played a bunch with emulators and a fair bit of browsing around learning things like how to use a PDA pad to send custom event Pokémon to a Pokéwalker, some IR magic trickery. I've been wanting to get a hacked 3DS for a while now so I can play Pokémon randomizer with the ability to stream, goal is to speedrun some games and my absolute dream is to run HG/SS manipless/glitchless any% on GDQ (doubt it'll ever happen) :) But hello to all of you I hope you have a fantastic day and hope I will be able to meet new friends and learn some things about the hacking comunity. Have a lovely day ^^

HouseinTheTrees

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome :)
Another one of those fans of Pokémons that lately are invading us ... and soon will colonize us...hehehe
Do not worry, here you'll be in good company.
Enjoy yourself.
Thanks! :D I reallhy love pokemon and it was my safe haven as a child still love it to this day! thank you very much! Can't wait!

HouseinTheTrees

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[comes in blind] oh, Hello. Welcome to our most humble site of gamers from around the world. Enjoy :)
Thank you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[comes in blind] oh, Hello. Welcome to our most humble site of gamers from around the world. Enjoy :)
Thanks! I'm sure I will

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
upload_2021-7-19_14-28-37.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users