OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
smile.gif

This is my very 1st topic here /wave

I would like some Info about a flash cart for my DSi.

Oh! And FYI... I've never used a flash cart before.

Someone who works @ my job had a regular DS lite and showed It to me one day.

He said he had EVERY N.E.S. game on It, Every S.N.E.S. game on It, Maybe every N64 game on It,and even pron on it. he said it was a M3 flash cart.

And I was like "Zomg..I want that"

I asked him if he would sell it to me and he said he would be willing to do it for $50.

But then I sold my Lite for a DSi & when I went to him w it to test it...his M3 card didnt work.

I was sad
frown.gif

So..here Is where I hope I can get some help.

I would like to get a flash cart for my DSi..but I have no idea on where to get one NOR do I know how to put games on it...can someone please help me with this?

Also....If I get a cart... Nintendo can put up a update that could make the cart obselete am I right?

What would happen then? Would I be out of luck or will I be able to update the flash cart or anything?

Any Info for a TOTALLY noob flash cart user would be GREATLY appreciated
smile.gif

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You could buy a flashcard from the partnersites of GBATemp. I recommend the new flashcard M3i Zero. And if Nintendo puts an update on your DSi you can simply patch your Flashcard. It should work after that patch again.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
SmokeoneFTW said:
He said he had EVERY N.E.S. game on It, Every S.N.E.S. game on It, Maybe every N64 game on It,and even pron on it. he said it was a M3 flash cart.
I asked him if he would sell it to me and he said he would be willing to do it for $50.
I would like to get a flash cart for my DSi..but I have no idea on where to get one NOR do I know how to put games on it...can someone please help me with this?
Also....If I get a cart... Nintendo can put up a update that could make the cart obselete am I right?
What would happen then? Would I be out of luck or will I be able to update the flash cart or anything?
Any Info for a TOTALLY noob flash cart user would be GREATLY appreciated
smile.gif

Flashcarts that work on the DSi are the EZVi, AceKard2i, Supercard DSOne i, iTouchDS 2, and the one that's coming out soon which is the M3i Zero. Many of these carts are just updated versions of carts that work on the DS, and can be updated in case the DSi updates and blocks them. Pretty much the ones with i in them work with the DSi, with the exception of a few like the original iTouchDS.

As to EVERY SNES and N64 game, not all SNES games work perfectly on the DS and N64 CANNOT be "emulated".

The price he was offering you was a bit more than average too.

Then method of transfering games is through a "MicroSD card" which is one of those memory things you use in digital camera, except smaller than the your standard SD card.

AND, you posted in the wrong section. you should have posted in the DS section.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
krnxmatt7 said:
1.) You're requesting "DSi Help" in a GBA Forum....

2.) Further investigation OR the Search function would have leaded you here....

"Work smarter, not harder."

@ krnxmatt7: whats rong with u

you can get a dsi flash cart for dsi on any of the websites listed on the home page

make sure u get a dsi compatible one but wait 10 days for m3i zero to come out
all u have to do is download a ds game and put itin a micro sd and plug in and play
first u have to download the firmware from the site provided wit the flash cart and then ur all good
if u want to play media i recommend u download moonshell if there isnt moonshell provided with the firmware and there arnt any snes nes emualtors for dsi YET so u cant play those and just so u know, the m3i zero can bypass the updates that nintendo puts in ur dsi. u just follow instructions in the manual provided withthe flash cart and ur all set

thats all u need t know

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll contact a moderator to move to the appropriate or correct section!

EDIT: It's me only to contact a moderator. GBATemp users, PLEASE DON'T CLICK the REPORT BUTTON IN THE LEFT BUTTOM IN THE FORUM!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol