Hello, There's another Doctor in the House

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hello! I'm a Trauma Center Maniac, I love reading, studying surgical procedures, playing my DS, Wii, PS3, doing homework, school, being with friends and Surfing the Web. I have my own site which I proudly run: http://www.quatchibars.blogspot.com Unfortunately, I can't get my own domain at the moment.

Nice to meet you all! I'm a very thoughtful and polite person. You could say I'm the nerd. I am very creative when it comes to ideas, and I have lots of ideas for new cheat codes so you'll probably see me a lot in the Guide to create AR codes and in the New MASSIVE Cheat Compilation Thread. I have been at this site longer than I have had this account, as I had only signed up recently. I mostly appeared as a guest in my year at this site. I wish I signed up a little earlier.

I'm very outgoing and eager to make new friends so,

Hello and please write back!
smile.gif

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Dr.Stiles said:
raulpica said:
Hello, and welcome here on GBAtemp!
biggrin.gif

Nice to know you
happy.gif
Enjoy your stay here on the 'temp!

Thank you for the warm welcome! How are you?

Fine thanks! Now I wanna give another try to the last mission of TC2... Too hard :/ Give me Savato back
frown.gif

Lol. I like Savato better as well. Alethia is SOOOOO hard! xD

QUOTE(Skyline969 @ Jan 16 2009, 09:53 AM)
Welcome to GBAtemp! And learn how to do skin grafts better! Haha I'm stuck on TC2 on the skin grafts level... the second or so mission after you get back to Caduceus.

The skin grafts are quite easy, you just need to be quick at it, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, yeah I was taking my time because I thought I only needed to treat the one. I'm also stuck on TC1 with the... which GUILT is it... Tertarti? It's the three colored blob things that you must inject with their corresponding colored serums. Miss and a few new ones spawn. Sooo annoying, even with Healing Touch.

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Haha, yeah I was taking my time because I thought I only needed to treat the one. I'm also stuck on TC1 with the... which GUILT is it... Tertarti? It's the three colored blob things that you must inject with their corresponding colored serums. Miss and a few new ones spawn. Sooo annoying, even with Healing Touch.

Lol, I never take my time, I always rush and do it precisely (somehow). I've mastered quickly slicing straight with the scalpel. Tetarti in number 1 is a lot harder than in number 2. I agree, it's annoying even with the healing touch, but I used fast reflexes. Good Luck!
smile.gif

I feel this thread is getting rather repetitive, lol, but LET'S keep going. Lol.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dr.Stiles said:
Skyline969 said:

Lol, I never take my time, I always rush and do it precisely (somehow). I've mastered quickly slicing straight with the scalpel. Tetarti in number 1 is a lot harder than in number 2. I agree, it's annoying even with the healing touch, but I used fast reflexes. Good Luck!
smile.gif
Haha, using the scalpel is simple for me; I can use it effortlessly no matter what I need to do with it. It took me forever to defuse that bomb as well. It was annoying to keep retrying until I could figure out which chips to burn with the laser. Oh well, I'll keep trying on both games to properly and quickly perform a skin graft and to also eliminate Tetarti. Practice makes perfect, right?

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Dr.Stiles said:
Skyline969 said:

smile.gif
Haha, using the scalpel is simple for me; I can use it effortlessly no matter what I need to do with it. It took me forever to defuse that bomb as well. It was annoying to keep retrying until I could figure out which chips to burn with the laser. Oh well, I'll keep trying on both games to properly and quickly perform a skin graft and to also eliminate Tetarti. Practice makes perfect, right?

Agreed. Good Luck!
yaynds.gif

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
My Display Picture is so ugly, Can't wait till I get 100 posts, I got it from the default galleries. I wonder who it is? I chose him because he was the closest in relation to Trauma Center (Director Hoffman) and he only looks like him because he's OLD. Seriously, my display picture looks like Colonel KFC.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Stiles said:
My Display Picture is so ugly, Can't wait till I get 100 posts, I got it from the default galleries. I wonder who it is? I chose him because he was the closest in relation to Trauma Center (Director Hoffman) and he only looks like him because he's OLD. Seriously, my display picture looks like Colonel KFC.

Haha it does look like the Colonel.
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all