OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm new here, come to share my love of Nintendo Handhelds. This is quite a good site, and once again, my friend is on a site I join
captainhalfthumb.gif

W00T!

Glad to be here.

yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
gba.gif

Edit: Damn you Tjalian!
tongue.gif

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
His "admin friend" is my foot shoved up his ass if he steps out of line, other than that, he's obviously a Tjalian impersonator/fan, which doesn't help your status starting out.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Puck, there was no need to be like that, god damn. He didn't know. If you want to talk to someone, talk to me, not him.

He's my friend, have you got a problem with this? Oh I see how it is, if someone is automatically a friend of mine they're already on thin ice. Nice to know what you think of me.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome Tjalians friend! Now just ignore everything Puck said, He has no idea what he is talking about. Please take some grog!
grog.gif

@Puck Thats a good way to get new members to stay, oh and lets look at the rules shall we?

QUOTE said:
Please show respect for all members at GBAtemp
QUOTEDo not "flame" others. Blatantly offensive posts directed at others will not be tolerated

It seems you have broken some.
lecture.gif
"Don't judge a book by it's cover", whatever you think about tjalian doesn't mean his friend will be the same. You know nothing about the guy, and threaten him because of one post, on his own intro thread?

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was in Add Reply since right after he posted, so I didn't see anyone else's post before I "added" mine. As some of you probably didn't know was that we've had some people "impersonating" Tjalian in the past, so Link showing up with the Half Thumb image wasn't the smartest thing for him.

So for now, I'll show him a moderate amount of respect since Tjalian does know this guy unlike Lemonsauz and another person.

BTW: Who says I care about getting new members here, we have enough that post once and then disappear.
laugh.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
BTW: Who says I care about getting new members here, we have enough that post once and then disappear.

He has a point
dry.gif

Ok, how about this? Why not just close the floodgates? Go on! Seen as new members will probably just leave after the first post!

No? Then Shut up.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

He has a point
dry.gif
Yes but the fact is, It doesn't appear that this is the usual "hi i'm new" post and we never here from him again, nor is this the "OMG I'm New!!!1! Where are teh r0mz Download page!!1!1"

So we should welcome him, and capitalize on this, make him feel welcome or w/e, not try and scare him off.

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Ok, how about this? Why not just close the floodgates? Go on! Seen as new members will probably just leave after the first post!

No? Then Shut up.

Dude Wtf Calm down dont tell me to shut up!im Staiting the faq that he has a point that a lot of people come here and leave after one or two posts.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes but darksage, THIS post doesn't seem like a 1 post then leave type of person, and Tjalian isn't in the best of moods right now, so before you make things worse (accidentally or not) just...don't take it too serious and focus on the main issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning