Hello there~ I'm Vhiny!

Vhiny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haii there guys~ My name is Vincent. I'm a 22 year old guy that loves videogames.
I like being random and just play games with peoples. I mostely joined because I like talking about them, about incoming titles and consoles and I tought this place would be perfect for that~

...That and Vinscool begged me to join.
thx pal. u r gr8 m8 I r8 8/8.

On that said. I might (and aleready am) Probably only gona lurk in the Edge of the Forum and come out to talk about a few stuff once I see something that interest me.
Except about hack stoof. Sorry, not too interested into that~ :B

Oh well. Hope to see a couples of you guys later~

Vhiny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks everyone~ I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay~

Hi Vhiny, how do you pronounce that?

Vuh-hinny? Or Vinny?

I always tought it was prununced ''Vee-Nee'' or ''Vinny''. Sorta with a mute H I guess.
I came out with the name when I was 10. Took my 1st letter, V. Added a cool letter, H. added IN fron my real name.
Was supposed to stay as VHIN but...yeah. Someone started calling me Vhiny.
I never changed it since then. :B I love my name <3

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
D

Deleted User

eslASVx.png

Reactions: BurningDesire

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i didn't welcomed you very well, so welc... it's a bit obvious now. I hope you will enjoy this mess of forum and hope to see you arround more often c:

so what kind of games do lo like to play? any consoles you own? ONCE AGAIN, IS THAT BUNNY DUDE IN YOUR PROFILE PIC YOUR OWN CHARACTER? :B

Vhiny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, i didn't welcomed you very well, so welc... it's a bit obvious now. I hope you will enjoy this mess of forum and hope to see you arround more often c:

so what kind of games do lo like to play? any consoles you own? ONCE AGAIN, IS THAT BUNNY DUDE IN YOUR PROFILE PIC YOUR OWN CHARACTER? :B

Well, Thanks you x'3
I love to play games like Smash bros. I love most Action RPG games and everything that's multiplayer. Except Racing games, I have a hard time with those.
I own ..well. Almost evry consoles. Except Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS Vita, PSP... :B So yeah. I mainly game on PC, Ps3, 3DS and Wii U.
And yeah. The bunny guy in my profile is my own character, It's a commission picture though. Designed by someone on Deviant art after I gave them a vague description of my character Idea. I have the full Refsheet but I didn't included it in my profile :B

Reactions: DeslotlCL

Vhiny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WELCUM2HELL. I would recommend staying away from the EOF or you may lose some brain cells. :yay:
It cant be as worse as the Chatterbox from Gaiaonline :B As far as I see it's pretty normal. just random.
Wich I like~ = V=
Anyway, thanks you for the Warm Whalecum. :B
Oh Geez. Why did I even went there. = W='

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.