Hello there everybody!

Ishidori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, my name is Ishidori. Well my english is a little bit... Awful? But anyway i'm glad to be here and i hope meet people and make some friends (many as possible
biggrin.gif
). By the way i want to say thank you for all the pacths, you're just great fellows n_n

Well i have no more to say for now.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp!
smile.gif

This is a great place to meet new friends, and get all the latest news on video games. There's plenty of features here which will allow you not only to express your interests related to gaming, but also meet plenty of new people!

If your new to using forums, or have any questions regarding the rules, be sure to first check out the Rules here at GBAtemp. A minor mistake in action will not result in a permanent ban, but rather in having your Warn level raised. The Staff Members and Moderators here are great folks, and will be willing to cooperate with you regarding your questions.

One of the first places I would recommend looking at is the GBAtemp Features Index. This list has been compiled by the staff, and contains every major feature or point of interest at GBAtemp. This is a great way to utilize every unique part of the site!

An awesome way to meet new friends would be to participate in GBAtemp's Wifi Nights. Besides the socialization, you can also get some challenging competition in various online games. These nights are announced on a regular basis, usually on Fridays.

A main attraction of GBAtemp would be the game release lists. You can find out information on every released GBA, DS, and Wii title. If this information is not displaying on the Portal, or you wish to change the order of the lists or remove them, you can tweak the Portal display options.

Indeed, there's plenty of patches and other downloads available on GBAtemp. Most of these are created by our large community, and are available in the Download Centre. Discussions on the latest game hacks and patches can often be found on our forums, there's boards for hacks concerning the GBA, DS, and Wii.

The features I've touched on are only the tip of the iceberg here at GBAtemp. As I mentioned earlier, you can find out more in the Features Index. Some of the other highlights would be:

icon11.gif
Blogging Service.
icon11.gif
GBAtemp Podcast.
icon11.gif
Friend Code Database.
icon11.gif
GBAtemp IRC Chat.
icon11.gif
Guides and FAQs.
icon11.gif
GBAtemp's Wiki.
icon11.gif
Member Submitted News.

Feel free to contact myself, or any Staff member here at GBAtemp if you would like information regarding the site! I hope I've been able to jump start your experience here, and that you will find GBAtemp to be a great place to visit!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.