Hello its VettaCossX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vettacossx, Oct 8, 2008.

Oct 8, 2008

Hello its VettaCossX by vettacossx at 5:25 PM (746 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. vettacossx
    OP

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    Hello my name is vettacossx if you look me up what you will find is that i am an very active member of most all the homebrew scenes. http://www.google.com/search?q=vettacossx&...lient=firefox-a

When i first came here i thought this site was worth "helping to contribute 2" however after about 5 min with the DISRESPECTFUL MEMBERS HERE at this site I have to say that i will be watching and choosing carefully who i bother to talk to over here...

You have a gr8 site with some real STUPID LEECHING NON CONTRIBUTING YET STILL OPPINIONATED MEMBERS!

Let me be clear...I gave you all respect from the begining what you have managed to earn is my disrespect NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED IN CHAT HAS ANY RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE HOMEBREW HAPPEN....AS a contributing member with the respect of a gr8 deal of coders,modders,developers,gfx artist, ect...I WILL BE SURE TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT YOUR POSITIVE DISPOSITIONS IN THE CHATROOM TODAY!

To all the not so 13 year old disrespectful members I appologize this bad attitude and grammar is not meant for you but rather the 13 year olds who JUDGE PEOPLE the instant they step in the chatroom when infact they have contributed less than half what i have...Does this make me better than them...NO...But it does mean that i feel as a contributer that SOME LIL 13 year old kid who does NOTHING for ANY scene has ANY right to say ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL to me! lol

Peace out,
    Vettacossx

2. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I don't know why you've taken such offence.

Even if anyone did something wrong, no single person or segment of gbatemp represents the whole.

Maybe you should reconsider, but even if you don't, i doubt anyone really cares. such threats are pretty negligible.

you'd do better to spend your effort to continue being productive in the homebrew community.