XxOblivion77

OP
Trophies
Website
www.vgdistrict.com
XP
Country
Canada
You guys are amazing! So much great things here! Anyway, I'm Oblivion and I'm a member at various forums. You can call me Bliv, OB, Obliv etc.
I come from Canada, from the city of Winnipeg, in
the province of Manitoba.

I love playing video games and have been playing them since I was 4, so I'm pretty hardcore I guess. My favorite video gamefranchises are Metroid, Mario, Zelda and others. My qualities are that I'm very sociable with others, I'm reliable, as well as punctual, funny in a sick way (=P) and I guess I'm not the the type of person who just puts "lol" in there post and leaves.

I guess I decided to join GBAtemp because I just got a flashcart and have put homebrew on my Wii so I really wanted to learn more about the homebrew and flash card scene.

Well, there you go. I hope we can have fun together and I hope
to enjoy my stay here with all of you.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey, Welcome to gbatemp
smile.gif

I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm *Godot*. And yes the stars are necessary. And you can probably tell I'm a fan of Phoenix Wright games. I still play the same good old games you play, and I've been playing since way younger than you, but that's only because my mother used to work in a video store (NES and SNES game galore!).

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome. Always good to see a fresh face around here.

leave while you still can, you don't know what these people are capable of!!!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
XxOblivion77 said:
You guys are amazing! So much great things here! Anyway, I'm Oblivion and I'm a member at various forums. You can call me Bliv, OB, Obliv etc.
I come from Canada, from the city of Winnipeg, in
the province of Manitoba.

I love playing video games and have been playing them since I was 4, so I'm pretty hardcore I guess. My favorite video gamefranchises are Metroid, Mario, Zelda and others. My qualities are that I'm very sociable with others, I'm reliable, as well as punctual, funny in a sick way (=P) and I guess I'm not the the type of person who just puts "lol" in there post and leaves.

I guess I decided to join GBAtemp because I just got a flashcart and have put homebrew on my Wii so I really wanted to learn more about the homebrew and flash card scene.

Well, there you go. I hope we can have fun together and I hope
to enjoy my stay here with all of you.

>pretty hardcore
>Metroid, Mario, Zelda

QUOTE(Prophet @ Oct 11 2008, 08:58 PM) leave while you still can, you don't know what these people are capable of!!!

Welcome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt