Hello! I'm AJ!

Deleted member 611518

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi! My name is clover and I'm a sophomore. I'm bi, and use they/them pronouns. I am very interested in DS/DS(i)/3DS hacking, along with GCN, Wii, and Wii U! I follow all homebrew news, but those are my favorites! My socials everywhere are @catchclover or @1clover and you can message on Discord at 1clover

Last edited by Deleted member 611518,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! My name is AJ Brown and I'm a freshman. I'm bi, and use they/them pronouns. I am very interested in DS/DS(i)/3DS hacking, along with GCN, Wii, and Wii U! I follow all homebrew news, but those are my favorites! My socials everywhere are @Ast3rikk and you can message on Discord at Ast3rikk#0001!
Hi AJ I am also called AJ or Amanda Jane if my Dad is shouting at me :rofl2: People on the temp mostly call me Amanda or psycho bitch lol.

Anyhoo time for my standard message to all new temp members

Welcome aboard the crazy train that is the temp you don't have to be crazy to be here but it sure does help :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Deleted member 611518

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi AJ I am also called AJ or Amanda Jane if my Dad is shouting at me :rofl2: People on the temp mostly call me Amanda or psycho bitch lol.

Anyhoo time for my standard message to all new temp members

Welcome aboard the crazy train that is the temp you don't have to be crazy to be here but it sure does help :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
hello you are now aj two electric boogaloo (even though you were here berfore me haha)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."