1. Camilius

OP Camilius Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Hello, I'm a newbie here. My professional field is translating, mainly English to Vietnamese. 4 languages total: French, English, Vietnamese, Japanese.
    The games I've translated are Rune Factory 3 - Vietnamese ver. via Tinke and CUE's tools (I solo-ed translating and hacking this game, damn, around over 70000 lines of text! You can find my project by searching Rune Factory 3 Viet hoa on google).
    And RPG Maker's games like Mad Father, Amayado Busstop, I've just finished Harvest Moon Back to Nature Vietnamese ver., and currently translating RF2 solo, and RF4 with a team.
    I would like to translate all of the Harvest Moon games, hope can get the help from everyone, thank you. :nds::D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
  3. Camilius

OP Camilius Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Thank you, I'll study it, actually at first I had been researching Wii to translate RF Frontier and RF ToD, but it was too difficult for me.
    Thank you again for welcoming me. :gba:

alexander1970 likes this.
  4. DenverGamer

DenverGamer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It's because of people like you that other people get to play foreign games. Thank you for all your hard work sir.

Camilius likes this.
  5. Camilius

OP Camilius Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    It's really normal to me, I just want to share my works with my fellows since they dont understand English and too busy with their life or don't have ability to learn a language.

DenverGamer and Hoppy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - technique, newcomer, Hello