Hello i need help with r4 ><

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by patrickman, Sep 9, 2007.

1. patrickman
    OP

patrickman Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2007
    Canada
    well umm i loaded my r4 in that usb thing (ive done it before many times) and all of a sudden a several windows pop up saying that _system_ mooshl had a virus or something and then they were "deleted" i tried to get new files from the r4ds site but when i tried to put it in is would say there is already a file with that name and it is not empty or something like that. now im not able to upgrade the database of put my beloved skins =[ anybody know what i do? i really apreciate it -D

2. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    Have you tried formatting your microSD card yet, then give it a shot.

3. Wii_DS.

Wii_DS. ウォリアー

Banned
    Sep 5, 2007
    Why the hell have you placed this in the GBA part?

Gosh your such a noob, you have 1 post lmao, this goes in R4 DS part in 'NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software'

Since when did the R4 start working on a GBA?

Answer?:

NEVER!

4. coolbho3000

coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

Apr 29, 2007
    Kikkoman Factory
    ^ Give the guy a break, man. We aren't calling you a noob for posting irrelevant flames in a topic asking for help.

Anyway, first try using chkdsk on the card. Use chkdsk e:\ (with 'e' being the card's drive number) to check the card for errors. If that doesn't work, you might as well back up all your data and do a clean reformat of the MicroSD.

5. flai

flai Androgynous Apparently :)

Sep 30, 2006
    Formatting's the best bet. And try to post in the right forum next time, there's an R4 section under flashing hardware a little bit down the page, any more problems with the R4 just post there [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice