Hello i need help with r4 ><

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by patrickman, Sep 9, 2007.

Sep 9, 2007

Hello i need help with r4 >< by patrickman at 3:39 PM (1,076 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. patrickman
    OP

Newcomer patrickman Newbie

Canada
    well umm i loaded my r4 in that usb thing (ive done it before many times) and all of a sudden a several windows pop up saying that _system_ mooshl had a virus or something and then they were "deleted" i tried to get new files from the r4ds site but when i tried to put it in is would say there is already a file with that name and it is not empty or something like that. now im not able to upgrade the database of put my beloved skins =[ anybody know what i do? i really apreciate it -D

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Have you tried formatting your microSD card yet, then give it a shot.

3. Wii_DS.

Banned Wii_DS. ウォリアー

United Kingdom
    Why the hell have you placed this in the GBA part?

Gosh your such a noob, you have 1 post lmao, this goes in R4 DS part in 'NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software'

Since when did the R4 start working on a GBA?

Answer?:

NEVER!

4. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

^ Give the guy a break, man. We aren't calling you a noob for posting irrelevant flames in a topic asking for help.

Anyway, first try using chkdsk on the card. Use chkdsk e:\ (with 'e' being the card's drive number) to check the card for errors. If that doesn't work, you might as well back up all your data and do a clean reformat of the MicroSD.

5. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    Formatting's the best bet. And try to post in the right forum next time, there's an R4 section under flashing hardware a little bit down the page, any more problems with the R4 just post there [​IMG]