Hacking Hello, I need a little help with ps3 cfw.

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I had it hacked by someone. But the problem with that is IDK what is on it.

So my first question is how do I figure out what firmware is on it if he spoofed it? Trying to figure out if Cobra is even ON IT.

Second:

How do I run psp isos?

I been trying to figure this out. But without knowing if I am even running cobra firmware I don't know if I'm doing it right. I was using the PKG way via psp2ps3 But that seems outdated and doesn't work with some games. I was wondering if anyone could help ?

I also downloaded two files from (what seemed to be) outdated cobra tutorial:

PSP_LAUNCHER_FIXED
PSP_REMASTER_FIXED

I put those on HDD installed them.

But when I click on them it says I need to activate them via Psn.

Obviously this isn't possible without react. But I saw something online that said not to use react on psp launcher.

Furthermore, they don't show up n MMCM.. >.>

I go to retro and the isos don't show up!

I'm just a little confused and a little guidance would be madly appreciated.

Please help!

D

Deleted User

When you check system version, does it show 4.70?

Basically you could install any spoofer (SEN Enabler) and load that up. Tap on the system info and it'll tell you just about everything you need to know about the system including whether or not there's a spoof, base FW, and whether or not COBRA is part of the system.

PSP ISO's should go in /devhdd0/PSPISO

If they don't show up, it could be a number of reasons including that it isn't actually a COBRA firmware.

Also, if you go into Multiman, you can also look at system information and it will tell you what firmware and COBRA level it is.

Also, if there are any packages under GAMES on the XMB, would tell you more what he installed.

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you check system version, does it show 4.70?

Basically you could install any spoofer (SEN Enabler) and load that up. Tap on the system info and it'll tell you just about everything you need to know about the system including whether or not there's a spoof, base FW, and whether or not COBRA is part of the system.

PSP ISO's should go in /devhdd0/PSPISO

If they don't show up, it could be a number of reasons including that it isn't actually a COBRA firmware.

Also, if you go into Multiman, you can also look at system information and it will tell you what firmware and COBRA level it is.

Also, if there are any packages under GAMES on the XMB, would tell you more what he installed.

mmCM Version: 04.66.10

PS3 System: Firmware 4.66 [SC-35] /PL3]
Firmware Mode: COBRA 7.00 compatible

Does this help you figure out what it is gunner? And thank you so much. Hopefully you can help me get this sorted

D

Deleted User

Sorry, I meant on the PS3 end as well. System Settings (if it says 4.66 here, there isn't a spoof)

Looks like any number of 4.66 Cobra firmwares, but it doesn't really matter as they're all the same at some point.

Are your PSP ISO's copied to your internal HDD at /devHDD0/PSPISO

Then load up MMcM and you should see them under Retro.

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also
Sorry, I meant on the PS3 end as well. System Settings (if it says 4.66 here, there isn't a spoof)

Looks like any number of 4.66 Cobra firmwares, but it doesn't really matter as they're all the same at some point.

Are your PSP ISO's copied to your internal HDD at /devHDD0/PSPISO

Then load up MMcM and you should see them under Retro.
Yes and they don't show up in mmcm :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse