Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if a test kit can play pkgs without a license or not. I would think not, because there would be issues with decrypting the content. if he downloaded it on his system, the link will be in the entitlement.db in system_data partition. I can't get the link, since I'm still on 5.05. you'd have to get it from someone with an up to date system. also, if it's the asian version you want, I no longer have a Japanese account. I did right around when I got the ps5 (had to change the birthday, since I had made it up originally, and the email, so that I could use on my legit system). however, I don't want to take any chances, because it was used on the exploited ps4.

Reactions: developer58

developer58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if a test kit can play pkgs without a license or not. I would think not, because there would be issues with decrypting the content. if he downloaded it on his system, the link will be in the entitlement.db in system_data partition. I can't get the link, since I'm still on 5.05. you'd have to get it from someone with an up to date system. also, if it's the asian version you want, I no longer have a Japanese account. I did right around when I got the ps5 (had to change the birthday, since I had made it up originally, and the email, so that I could use on my legit system). however, I don't want to take any chances, because it was used on the exploited ps4.
he also has a test kit so he picked it up in 1 minute lol he told me all asian demos can be picked up and played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup