mister_C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to everyone at GBAtemp!

I've been reading your forums for a few weeks now, and I decided to join up! This place seems much more friendly and easy-going than some other scene websites I've come across...

Based on everyone's comments and reviews here, I decided to order a TTDS and an EZ 3-in-1 from Deal Extreme. I'll just use the 2gig microsd from my krzr. I used DX's expedited shipping, so I hope my things will arrive somewhat soon
wink.gif

I go to college in New England (currently at home in WI over break gaming it up) I am majoring in philosophy and I am also a a pre-med.

I have done my deal of traveling, visiting the two Meccas of gaming and electronics (Tokyo and Seoul) I've never seen so many middle-aged and even older people using DSs or PSPs!! I wonder when, if ever, the U.S. will be as technologically integrated as East Asia? Toilet control panel anyone??? lol....

n4401941_30371026_9086.jpg

Anyways,
I started out on the Colecovision right from the crib, received my first Gameboy for Christmas 1989, and since then videogames have been one of my favorite past times. Now with these nds flashcarts I don't know how I'll ever get my labs and papers done on time lol...

Cheers,
mister_C

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
what does it say on the controls?
Don't know but I presume that it is one of this toilets that wasch your ass with water after poo and you can set the temperature of water
biggrin.gif
, from what I can see here there are three powers of water flow from weak to very hard
biggrin.gif

mister_C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Cake was quite good. I will definitely be on alert for this "BoneMonkey"... Just out of curiosity, do any of the GBA flash carts run on the Gamecube's GBA player?

p.s. HAHA btw, I think the button in the upper right hand corner of the toilet control panel adjusts the water stream's trajectory to one that better "accomodates" the female anatomy lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...