hello, hallo, hola, konichiwa bxxxxxx

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blackdragonbaham, Sep 22, 2009.

Sep 22, 2009
  1. blackdragonbaham
    OP

Member blackdragonbaham GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    hello dear gba-temp community,

i am the newbie
    and i am pleased to be able to name myself a member of this great community/forum:.
    i don't wanna waste much time to write a long text about me down, that would probably not be readen by anyone.
    so i just say very few things. for all the people who don't know me[could be a lot] my name is [​IMG] and i am from the other site of the coast. do not mean that i am [​IMG] or something like that, i am just from germany, on the other site of the atlantik ocean ( cause most of the members seem to be from us). germany is good, i like the weather but perhaps it could be a little more like the canadian. one of the things that i can not agree with is the games policy of the mayority of the politians. holy crap, they just don't know what they are bubbeling. but all in all it is a nice country. now a few details about me. i like to chill out, hang around with friends like most teenagers do. my interests/ hobbies are amongst others to beat my consoles [nes/ snes/ n64/ gamecube/ wii/ gameboy classic/ gameboy advance/ nintendo ds lite] until they bleed [​IMG] the genre i prefer are action adventures, my favourite zelda(link to the past s the best!!), but i also play others like metroid, secret of mana (when will a good sequel be released ???) super mario, final fantasy, metal gear solid, nfs, prince of persia etc...the future of the game market?? isn't it obvious? either nintendo will take over and lead into hegemony or big n and sony fuse their capacity and save the world [​IMG] [​IMG] . i also like to draw, mostly comics, mangas; something in that way, but i just began, im good; but i will improve [​IMG] . i also read a lot of mangas and watch a lot of animes, my favorite one is fullmetal alchemist, followed by naruto and dragon ball. in my opinion mangas are better than animes because the adapted action in animes often can not satisfy the viewer who has owned a personal imagination of the action by just reading the manga.
    so, i think the most things are said, in the end i just wanna congratulate the gba-temp community leaders for the great work they've done:.

p.s
    (for all those who read the complete post, i just had a lot of time to spend, no comment, for all others,
    zelda ftw xd
    )
    peace

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Hello there and welcome to GBAtemp. I lived in Canada. For the video game, I like Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity becuase Sonic the Hedgehog looks cooler with sun glasses!

3. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    so you also like the FMA manga huh..? well me too! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Welcome to GBATemp!

4. blackdragonbaham
    OP

Germany
    hello thnks',
    do you really read the complete post?^^
    greetings from germany

yes, i love it, its freaky and very interesting, also because of the topic about alchemy:. the first anime series was good, though it hasn't any connection to the original plot, but fma brotherhood, will be much better,
    nevertheless i can't wait for the next manga chapter to be released:.
    are you also reading other mangas?

p.s. can you tell me what the medals in the profile imply? and will the status automaticly be changed from newcomer to smth else or is it linked to the posts'?

5. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    You like the band Gorillaz? I just noticed your avatar and signature, has that person. Forgot her name.

6. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    As long as you like Led Zeppelin you are cool enough for me dud- OH WHAT THE HELL THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!! [​IMG]

j/k

I actually seldom see people writing such a long and detailed intro [​IMG]

7. blackdragonbaham
    OP

Germany
    :-D i actually have a lot of time

8. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
    sum people can really read my mind... [​IMG]