Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
Hello all gbatemp users :D
Im new here , but i have heard a lots of good words about this community
Im here mostly because i love nintendo :tpi: , and to buy sell some games , also to learn some homebrew or something like that :yaysp:
but its just a little confusing as i would like for example to know where the buy/sell section for the games is .
Hope to get some hate mails and some "you are noob messages " :tpi:
have a great day

p.s im in love with this :tpi: emoticon and i will use it even when its not necessary :wtf:

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome! A little tip, :tpi: is a sarcasm/troll emoticon, so I'm doubting your love of Nintendo..

Anyways, the Trading Forum is available when you have 100+ posts (I think). The reason there's a requirement, is that otherwise a lot of 'unknown' people would spam it or other stuff like that.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy your time here!

p3rand0r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
Welcome! A little tip, :tpi: is a sarcasm/troll emoticon, so I'm doubting your love of Nintendo..

Anyways, the Trading Forum is available when you have 100+ posts (I think). The reason there's a requirement, is that otherwise a lot of 'unknown' people would spam it or other stuff like that.

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Well thank you :lol:
this means i will spam / sarcasm/ troll until i get 100 posts :tpi:
also why you doubt my love for nintendo? i have intimate photos of me and nintendo in the same room :wtf: .....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr