• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 505
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm in my late 30's been around since the BBS scene (first modem was an at the time awesome 14.4 baud) and ran a few BBS systems, including WWiV (pretty long run after I got batch upload mods working - you could buy the source code from Wayne Bell, the maker of the software if you paid them a fee. As a result, you could download or code your own mods and compile them into your bbs.exe) , Renegade (original and 2), Inquity (very short while), and PCBoard which I even learned a bit of PCE to code with along w/ the amazing customization options it had from the get go for its time (compared to WWiV where if you needed a custom color scheme - you needed the source code - I think hehe).
Anways, been in the hacking community since around 1999-2000 when a Quake III budy learned I was in college and could code (in his eyes, automate) stuff. So I'd make parsers for lists of IP addresses, be it for Unicode exploit, RPC DCOM - yes I'm old - and automate the process for them / myself. Since then, I've started a computer company and am doing pretty good. I have some major social anxiety issues since childhood, and thats what I struggle most with.
I'm sure thats way more intro info than anyone wanted but heck, I'm stuck at home for another 2 weeks...
Looking forward to talking to you all,
-eastwald

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.
Thank you for your Introduction.:)

I am sure actual are many Users here to talk (per PM or in an personal Blog you can create for Example).
Also recommended --> Edge of the Forum,a Section to forget...........

...daily Sorrows and have simply Fun.To find here.:D
Have a good Time here and Fun.

Thank you for Joining.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies