gcstr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, how is everyone
smile.gif

I have had nintendo stuff for ages now - paid an absolute fortune for the original gameboy (BW screen) when it was the newest thing - it was great - and you couldn't beat the battery life. geez how long ago was that?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there stranger. Welcome to the wet and wild world of ridge racing. What's ridge racing you ask? Why it's ridge racer! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDGGGGEEEEE RAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEERRRRRRRR!! Why? Be-Kaz I said so.
laugh.gif

Meme's can be fun, remember that, remember it like we in Canada while watching a program from the US remember the Alamo. Ironically I once forgot the Alamo. But I digress... if you want to be a true temper you need to be stealth.
ph34r.gif
There's no other way. You can achieve this state of being by following these 3 simple rules (for dating my teenaged daughter): 1) Be kind, rewind. 2) Always wear a rubber. 3) Don't eat yellow snow! DON'T DO IT. I learned that the hard way!

rofl2.gif
But seriously, welcome aboard the S.S. GBAtemp (Super Saiyan GBAtemp!? KAMEHAMEHA!).

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
^You broke the Aussie chain
frown.gif

we still love you though Ace
tongue.gif

Welcome gcstr, always lovely to see more and more Aussies around the forums. I hope you find GBAtemp both entertaining and useful. Enjoy your stay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1