Hello from a German

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by saltyCake, Feb 11, 2019.

1. saltyCake
    OP

saltyCake Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2019
    Germany
    Germany
    Hello from Germany!​

I was a silent Viewer of this site until i decidded to finaly Register here. I am a Guy from Germany with the interrest in Nintendo Switch Homebrew. I first noticed the Homebrew development on Youtube (where i also learnt about the Switchbru DNS trick), then on various Sites, because i searched the entire Internet for more information about the (back then) new Coldboot-exploit(i found a Video demonstrating the (back then) new Coldboot-exploit) and then i found this site (along with wiidatabase.de). It was always interesting to read when new Homebrew apps were made for the Nintendo Switch. And the People here seem to be nice.

About me
    My Consoles

2. gman666

gman666 Cubicle Expert

Jun 4, 2011
    United States
    a cubicle
    Whoaa a gameboy advance SP when you were 3?! You're making me feel ancient... Welcome to the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions, but always use the search function first.

saltyCake and H1B1Esquire like this.
  3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Welcome.

saltyCake likes this.
  4. ShonenJump

ShonenJump Creator of "Color Fever" Comic

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Planet Feveroid
    welcome and enjoy! Also what a cute profile pic! i love it!

saltyCake likes this.
  5. saltyCake
    OP

saltyCake Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2019
    Germany
    Germany
    Thanks! I got that Profile Picture actually from A german Youtube Channel. That's thir Mascot with the fantastic name "cute-chick-with-hairy-pussy.jpg". The name of the Channel is "Sempervideo" it's a German Youtube channel about Computers and security subjects.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks for the nice Welcome! That makes me feel less shy and a bit more conforteble:)

ShonenJump and H1B1Esquire like this.
  6. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The backup reminder

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    …oh I remember that picture. They used it on various videos as an example file. Time to watch some Sempervideo again.
    Okay!
    No need to be shy. It's nice here.

saltyCake and H1B1Esquire like this.
  7. saltyCake
    OP

saltyCake Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2019
    Germany
    Germany
    Ok. How are you doing?

8. KleinesSinchen

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    You'd better not ask me that kind of question. You might get an answer you don't want.
    Just kidding:
    I use GBAtemp as a kind of therapy and it actually works better than anything else.

Have fun... and learn. You can learn a lot here.

9. saltyCake
    OP

saltyCake Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2019
    Germany
    Germany
    Oh, sorry. I stopped thinking for a secound. You use GBAtemp as a therapy may i ask for what? Excuse me if that makes you in any way unconforteble. Im a bit anexious that i will say something wrong, because im not really used to speak/write in english in conversations. I use it in Programming like in Bash or in C. Btw thanks for the advice.

Last edited by saltyCake, Feb 11, 2019
  10. KleinesSinchen

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    If you really want to know that I can send you a PM (but not today).
    These two sites can help you:
    https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/ -- normal dictionary if you miss some vocabulary.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/ -- to understand all kinds colloquial language, abbreviations and strange letter combinations as well as pseudo words.

H1B1Esquire likes this.
  11. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    welcome saltyCake :) I prefer sweet cakes but to each their own tastes!

also, hi there @KleinesSinchen . I guess that makes me your master therapist? lol

x65943, saltyCake and KleinesSinchen like this.
  12. saltyCake
    OP

saltyCake Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2019
    Germany
    Germany
    I was ment to be a sweat Cake, but by accident thay put Salt instad of Sugar into me. I came from a German Backery and was shipped to someone who orderd me. He cutted me into pieces to see that the sugar was actually Salt (it was a lot!) He gave the Cake back to the backery. Then some Crazy kid came and thay gave that Cake to him and said "Congratulations! You are the 100th Customer. Here, take this Cake and don't bring it back, because it's a special Cake that you can't refund!;)". Thanks for the Welcome! This is actually the very first Forum i am using (Miiverse doesn't count).

Last edited by saltyCake, Feb 14, 2019 at 6:22 AM