Hello everyone!

djhayabusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've finally taken the plunge and come aboard GBATemp as a user after years of lurking, so that I can contribute what I can to the various wikis associated with the site (the WiiVC compatability ones in particular).

My interests in gaming lie mostly with stylish action and puzzle games, longform (preferably action-)RPGs, and especially 2D and 3D platformers of all kinds. I'm a big fan of hacking and custom firmwares and such (I've injected hundreds of games to my WiiU and 3DS), but I'm no expert yet. I study computer science and mathematics as an undergraduate, so maybe one day I'll actually be able to contribute to some of these projects.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

D

Deleted User

I've finally taken the plunge and come aboard GBATemp as a user after years of lurking, so that I can contribute what I can to the various wikis associated with the site (the WiiVC compatability ones in particular). My interests in gaming lie mostly with stylish action and puzzle games, longform (preferably action-)RPGs, and especially 2D and 3D platformers of all kinds. I'm a big fan of hacking and custom firmwares and such (I've injected hundreds of games to my WiiU and 3DS), but I'm no expert yet. I study computer science and mathematics as an undergraduate, so maybe one day I'll actually be able to contribute to some of these projects. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Well, welcome to GBAtemp mate! Hope you like it here :)

I'm also interessted in Console Hacking and custom firmware (espicially for the Nintendo Switch, which is also the reason why i registrated on this Site btw). My interessts in Gaming are mostly for Jump and Runs (the 3D ones, not 2D. Like Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine) and espcially for Zelda (Zelda Fan since The Legend Of Zelda:The Minish cap). But i also like to softmod consoles (like i did on my Switch or on my Wii U). But anyway, welcome to GBAtemp, hope you enjoy your stay and be not afraid to ask a Question (the People are nice here) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: