Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gavin97, May 30, 2010.

1. Gavin97
    OP

Gavin97 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2009
    United States
    Earth
    Hey guys... I haven't been on this site for over a year, because I have never actually needed assistance... until now.

I recently got a new game, which title may not be relevant, but it seemed to have caused problems. I tried to load the game, and it would not be recognized. I kept trying and trying to reload it, and it wouldn't work. I made the ultimate sacrifice- to remove the Homebrew channel and it's components, and update my Wii from 3.2U to 4.2U. The game now works, but I have been living with this for a week, and I can no longer stand it.

I mainly hacked for Animal Crossing City Folk, and I no longer see anything in the game now that I can no longer do so. I was wondering if anybody could give me a tutorial to re-hack my Wii to how it was before, pre-May 2010. I would greatly appreciate assistance.

Oh, and one more thing... I recently upgraded my computer usage from PC to Mac, so, if that changes anything, then I'll probably need help from a Mac user instead.

Thanks guys

-Gavin

2. TRushInfo

TRushInfo Banned

Banned
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    follow the sticky guide and you will be fine. this is NOT a special case.

3. Gavin97
    OP

Gavin97 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2009
    United States
    Earth
    I've noticed that in the sticky, the requirements state a pc is required, which I don't have... Does it truly even matter which is used?

4. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    PC doesn't mean windows Computer [​IMG]
    All you basically need is a Computer with an SD card reader (and ofc an SD card), no more

5. ToiletDS

ToiletDS GBAtemp Regular

Jan 18, 2010
    Follow the sticky guide.

6. Digital1980

Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    POW POW, MAC-ATTACK!!

Yep, sticky guide is what you need son.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice