Not open for further replies.

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, welcome to Hotel GBATemp. Your room number is 23305. Have a nice stay, and watch it, the elevator's broken! While i was stalling you, your room got raided! All complimentary gifts and appliances (yes, the kitchen sink was included) got "borrowed". Talk to the admin, they're the people with the spare set of keys!

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
happy.gif
... grins...
sooo true... and i don think you miss your minibar at all... or the shampoo... :wtf:... why always shampoo? i never got it.

anyways... welcome here.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome welcome and welcome some more
happy.gif
This is your friendly hotel clerk, Opium. I shall take your bags to your room for you. In the lobby you will find the reception, bar (myke and his miscreants are always there), the library, and the graphic design room. Regular art seminars are conducted for guest by various other staff, Ronin, D2, Luse, me for example.
Out the back you will find the swimming pool, careful though Ace Gunman does tend to do bombs off the top tower while Cruddybuddy lies on a deckchair catching a bit of tan and thinking up witty remarks to keep the other guests on their toes.

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
happy.gif
This is your friendly hotel clerk, Opium. I shall take your bags to your room for you. In the lobby you will find the reception, bar (myke and his miscreants are always there), the library, and the graphic design room. Regular art seminars are conducted for guest by various other staff, Ronin, D2, Luse, me for example.
Out the back you will find the swimming pool, careful though Ace Gunman does tend to do bombs off the top tower while Cruddybuddy lies on a deckchair catching a bit of tan and thinking up witty remarks to keep the other guests on their toes.
ohmy.gif
... hey... what about me
happy.gif

well... i'm responsible for all ya Linux quirks... and smacking windumb users with my tail. if you ever come accross my room (uhm... it's top most... where only the winged ones get up to) you better be not afraid of my kind
wink.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
You might have done so already.... but remember to read the rulez

or else... the mods will.......... you don't wanna know...

BTW... nice to meet you!

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
happy.gif
ohmy.gif
... hey... what about me
happy.gif

well... i'm responsible for all ya Linux quirks... and smacking windumb users with my tail. if you ever come accross my room (uhm... it's top most... where only the winged ones get up to) you better be not afraid of my kind
wink.gif
Your responsible for all our roast meals, you help out around the kitchen with your flames. Unfortunately we always have to go for a long climb to your room if we every need you to make a special feast. But even when we do arrive at your room your busy hording shampoo
tongue.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
happy.gif
ohmy.gif
... hey... what about me
happy.gif

wink.gif
Your responsible for all our roast meals, you help out around the kitchen with your flames. Unfortunately we always have to go for a long climb to your room if we every need you to make a special feast. But even when we do arrive at your room your busy hording shampoo
tongue.gif
You know.... I just thought why would dragons need shampoos...

Not like they have hair...
*flys to his room and throws alll Dragonlord's shampoos to GBATemp guests*

and... you mite not want ME nor Dragonlord to cook any food.... mite just burn all of them into ashes by accident
unsure.gif

BTW... GROG!!! *drinks 4 GroGs and throws everyone GroGs*

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse