Phillyman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamingmagz.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I signed up a while ago at this forum ......and recently decided to make this my new forum of choice .....other then my forum
laugh.gif

Umm what can i say .....I am currently the Project leader of Retromags.com .....a site devoted to preserving old videogame magazines ......before anyone thinks that i am promoting a piracy site ....No scanned magazines are hosted on my site and we dont scan any issues that arent at least 5 years old.....my site is just a forum for the collaboration of people scanning there old magazines to provide an alternate way of reading/transporting them

I own every single Nintendo Power there is ......along with a yearly subscription to Nintendo Power ......I just like the option of being able to take my Nintendo Power Collection anywhere i go for kicking back and reading the hype back then about such things as the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive and others that never made it to see the light of day......Its really nice to be able to fire up an emulator on my laptop and play a SNES game and be able to have all the Nintendo Power Magazines from back in those days to get hints and such for the games

I hope to stay around and contribute any way i can to this forum ....Thanks for having me
wub.gif

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif
welcome to gbatemp... the eclectic crew will show you the way
btw love your site.. found out about it from usenet.
reminds me of when i got dragon warrior for free
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: