Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Hello everyone, My name is linkmatt2004.I'm sure some of you have already looked at my poll so i wanted you to know more about me.
The name's matt and playing video games all day is my game.I just have a few questions about the forums.these little pictures and text by members posts what are they and how can i get one.second the medals under members picture.third what are these GBA cartidge awards.Hope this isn't to much to ask about

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. they are avatars just go to my controls to link to a avatar also to edit the member titles you need like 600 posts(i think)
2. the medals show how many post you have made or if your a mod or admin you get a cool metal
3. there award that some people got for things, but some are one that other people made just cause they wanted to(you know who you
tongue.gif
)

oh and welcome

fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what is the average air speed velocity of a swallow?
???????? off topic or sarcasm ?????

Hi linkmatt nice to see you here, making this site/forum a bigger community worldwide.

Seek and you should find ---> by using the Search button above. But dont be hesitant to ask, many will help.

Take Care .
Fireworkz
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...