Hello! Complete newbie here.

Marino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. This is my first post so hopefully I don’t sound too clueless. I played video games my whole life but never got into modding. Purchased a modded PS3 a while ago, but that’s about it. I kind of get the basics from google but when I try to get deeper understanding of “how/why” the threads are always 5+ years old. Thus, the reason why I’m here. I have a bunch of systems I want to mod but I want to start small. I’m taking a shot at a Japanese (1000 model) PSP for homebrew. Anybody with experience or technical know-how is more than welcome to give this poor clueless soul some guidance. Thank you

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. This is my first post so hopefully I don’t sound too clueless. I played video games my whole life but never got into modding. Purchased a modded PS3 a while ago, but that’s about it. I kind of get the basics from google but when I try to get deeper understanding of “how/why” the threads are always 5+ years old. Thus, the reason why I’m here. I have a bunch of systems I want to mod but I want to start small. I’m taking a shot at a Japanese (1000 model) PSP for homebrew. Anybody with experience or technical know-how is more than welcome to give this poor clueless soul some guidance. Thank you
Welcome on GBATEMP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol