The Coolest Bear Around
OP
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I never properly introduced myself. My name is Sophie. I'll talk a little about myself here for anyone interested.

I work with 3d models in game development (namely creation/porting/modding), currently working on a big project with my friends at Solstice Game Studios.

I make music and upload it to my YouTube channel. I'm really into Post-hardcore and some metal subgenres, so expect mostly that there.

Other than that, I'm a video game collector. I've got hundreds of console games and over a thousand games (including a lot of shovelware) in my collection on Steam.

Other than all that, I don't know what to put here, but I'm glad to be here and I love this community a lot; I've lurked around for years but I'm finally becoming slightly active here, so that's cool. Thanks for having me and thanks for reading a little bit about me!

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,
D

Deleted User

I never properly introduced myself. My name is Sophie. I'll talk a little about myself here for anyone interested.

I work with 3d models in game development (namely creation/porting/modding), currently working on a big project with my friends at Solstice Game Studios.

I make music and upload it to my YouTube channel. I'm really into Post-hardcore and some metal subgenres, so expect mostly that there.

Other than that, I'm a video game collector. I've got hundreds of console games and over a thousand games (including a lot of shovelware) in my collection on Steam.

Other than all that, I don't know what to put here, but I'm glad to be here and I love this community a lot; I've lurked around for years but I'm finally becoming slightly active here, so that's cool. Thanks for having me and thanks for reading a little bit about me!
rip these don't count as posts

but nice to meet you! And I might check out that "big project" :P

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool