GBAtemp Advanced Skank
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to formally introduce myself, i've been here for a while but never made an intro. So, hello, my name is SkankyYankee. I am a real American. We know most of the world hates us for our excuse of a government, and the fact that we re-elected it somehow. I voted twice against bush and it made no difference. I do not want a cupcake as i am watching my boyish figure. I love GBAtemp and your help has saved me money/time/frustration, thank you. I guess thats it. any questions?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to GBATemp! You have picked the best place for all your gaming needs.

You will soon be served with Eternal Myst's cupcakes...

ph34r.gif

please read

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The cupcakes are a lie! One of Eternal's cupcakes have around 5000 calories in it. Don't ask me what he puts in them..I really don't want to know..*shivers* Not with what happened to the last guy...

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp! We're like one big family here, albeit a little dysfunctional at times, but hey! No family is perfect.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
The cupcakes are a lie! One of Eternal's cupcakes have around 5000 calories in it. Don't ask me what he puts in them..I really don't want to know..*shivers* Not with what happened to the last guy...

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp! We're like one big family here, albeit a little dysfunctional at times, but hey! No family is perfect.
Who can with Eternal Myst?
laugh.gif

Welcome and have fun!!!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome aboard the USS GBATemp! I am your greeter WildWon. Capt. Steubing will be on the intercom shortly to let all the passengers know of the travel plans. Please be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the website at all times, and no stupid-assed questions.

Have a wonderful trip, and thank you for choosing the USS GBATemp for all of your super-fun-happy-time gaming needs.

ps, don't expect a cupcake... they lied to me, and now i'm stuck w/out one... and i'm in the short skirt welcoming people... with no cupcake.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Welcome aboard the USS GBATemp! I am your greeter WildWon. Capt. Steubing will be on the intercom shortly to let all the passengers know of the travel plans. Please be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the website at all times, and no stupid-assed questions.

Have a wonderful trip, and thank you for choosing the USS GBATemp for all of your super-fun-happy-time gaming needs.

ps, don't expect a cupcake... they lied to me, and now i'm stuck w/out one... and i'm in the short skirt welcoming people... with no cupcake.

rotfl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...