Hello All

slacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and my son has now dropped and cracked his DSL bottom screen.

I am wondering if anyone can point me to a good Canadian supplier of DSL parts. While I am ordering I was thinking of getting a DSTT cart also. I have one now and it works great. Can anyone recommend a better cart for the same price point

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya, and welcome to Gbatemp, hope you have fun

I would use Shoptemp, its will ship free to Canada and has everything you need, a great cart ( a lot better than the DSTT ) is the Acekard which is very cheap. The Tri-wing screwdriver is sold on shoptemp also

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, welcome to GBAtemp.net!!
I hope you enjoy your time with us.

..What danny600kill said.

The following is a short, and incomplete, list of members whom I like.
This list has since mutated into a kind of guideline for newcomers, and a novelty for members who've been here a while.
(tl;dr: Pay it no mind)

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, A Gay Little Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, arecus2000, ifish, Demonbart, SoulSnatcher, KingVamp, and Prowler485!!

Prowler485 said:
Welcome to GBAtemp! slacking
Hope you have fun
biggrin.gif

If you need any help on where to get started, be sure to read the GBAtemp Tutorial

Everyone that joins GBAtemp should read the rules before posting; Forum rules
Don't say you didn't know if you post anything that is against the rules
lecture.gif

Be sure you post in the right section
wink.gif
; here are some links to get you on your way!

Enjoy!
happy.gif

slacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow thanks for the quick responses, I have ordered form a Chinese supplier before and magically I had some charges from Singapore show up on my card a month later.. However, The prices are good and judging by the community, I will give shoptemp a shot.. Thanks for the feedback

* edit sorry one more thing

If I have a bunch of games saved on the DSTT will the Acekard be compatible with them? I have a 7 year old boy who would be pretty pissed if he lost the saves.

thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.