CyberFish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!!!
smileipb2.png

Im new round here. Hehe. Been reading up for about 4 days now cause I was trying to find a way to back up my Wii games since for some reason my LG drive and my PC dont want to do it anymore.
hate2.gif
I was reading about how to do it VIA WiFi and decided to try it that way.

Before I get too ahead of myself, Ill just name what I have so there are no confusions.

Chipped Wii.
PS3
PSP
Getting a DS lite either for Christmas or after. Depends on what the GF decides to get me.
yaynds.gif

So I was reading the tuts here and other sites about how do install HBC. I got that done with no issues. Then I go to install the custom cIOS and that fails. Then the wifi backup proggy doesnt want to work. I continue reading more tuts about downgrading the firmware. I download all the packs and the WAD specified, throw them into the apps folder on my SD card, but they will not show up in HBC. I read up about HBC and I do believe I am doing everything correct. I am unzipping all of the programs into their specific folders in the apps folder like Ive read and that is getting me nowhere. I spent about 4 hours yesterday doing this and got nowhere. So I decided to take the night off and possibly go at it again tonight when I get home.

Anyway, thats my story. Hope to read alot here and ask stupid questions that I am sure have been asked 100 times but still hope to get answered.
unsure.gif

Before anyone asks, I am currently running 3.4U on the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on