Hello, 9 years? First Post

Stryker112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been on and off this forum over the years for various information here and there. Now that I'm trying to get more into the 3ds homebrew scene, I figured I should start making some posts. Currently awaiting a hardmod being done on my 3ds and then I'll begin with the setup process.

Not too sure how I've gone 9 years, well almost 9 years, without making a post, but I guess I made it somehow. This has been a great community over the years, very informative and lots of posts to find the information I needed without the real need to start my own threads for it.

Last edited by Stryker112,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't even wanna know what my post count would look like if I had been on the Temp for 9 years :unsure:
Any who, welcome to the wonderful world of post on the Temp! Soon you will never see the world outside of the Temp!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even wanna know what my post count would look like if I had been on the Temp for 9 years :unsure:
Any who, welcome to the wonderful world of post on the Temp! Soon you will never see the world outside of the Temp!
4669027-scouter+explodes.jpg

@Stryker112 welcome to temp

Stryker112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Yeah, love Ace Attorney. Looking forward to the fan translation for The Great Ace Attorney so I can give it a go and have played em all.

Reactions: Manuel9181

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has been a great community over the years, very informative and lots of posts to find the information I needed without the real need to start my own threads for it.
I'll probably put that into my signature now :)
Welcome! You can experience a good community without posting and being a complete part of it I know :)

Reactions: Stryker112

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night