Hacking Hekate Nyx (5.0.1) AutoBoot with Atmosphere 0.93 on 8.1, how to make .ini?

mvfsullivan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been trying to google how to do this but keep getting directed to an outdated guide on HOS 6.2.

Anyone know how I can add an .ini to auto boot fusee-primary.bin to boot Atmosphere?

I am using the Dragon Injector and would like to use Hekate set to Auto-boot for fusee to boot atmo (rather than strictly using fusee) so that if I need to use Hekate, I can just press vol-, rather than having to switch payloads.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can by loading up Hekate 5.0.2 and setting it to autoboot fusee-primary if the Kosmos pack CFW autoboot doesn't work for you, Ignore the guy above, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Last edited by Hayato213,

mvfsullivan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can by loading up Hekate 5.0.2 and setting it to autoboot fusee-primary if the Kosmos pack CFW autoboot doesn't work for you, Ignore the guy above, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Thanks I am using Hekate 5.0.1, I just edited hekate_ipl.ini and added line

[atmosphere]
{payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin}

I originally was confused about adding FW version and CFW tags, but I was ultimately advised that it doesnt matter.

Adding the above line and saving the option in Hekate menu options worked! Now I get the best of all worlds.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp