Hacking Hekate + LayeredFS + Full Sig Patches

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen man I've been watching discord for 3 hours and this stuff was just made. Bleeding edge happening right now .He just compiled it to look like it's his work. Believe what you want .I watched it happen.........

I've had this ready for an hour and a half or so. It's kinda obvious, I can see how simultaneous discovery can happen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I did get sig patches to work but is it possible to archive the game so I can move it to internal memory then install it while the game still has the patches?

Yes.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And he just proved that he didn't so...
No he didn't? He proved that he has the source code. Compiling source doesn't mean he wrote the thing. ANYBODY can clone a repo and compile it. Yes, that includes me.

EDIT: just actually looked at the pic. That's not even a pic of it being compiled. But whatever. I never saw him take credit for it. He's being a nice guy by making the files available to those too stupid or lazy to get it done themselves.

Last edited by urherenow,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Think what you want man. The people that were there know......

But how do we? See the way i see it, you're talking out of your fanny. How can we be sure that you did see anything or not if you don't back up your claims? Not to mention saying" oh whatever, we know what we saw" is tantamount to NOTHING because you're not providing any actual evidence

Dmafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the sodtware was closed because an errir occurred and back to home menu while trying to install hollow knight.
enter the gungeon works

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No he didn't? He proved that he has the source code. Compiling source doesn't mean he wrote the thing. ANYBODY can clone a repo and compile it. Yes, that includes me.

EDIT: just actually looked at the pic. That's not even a pic of it being compiled. But whatever. I never saw him take credit for it. He's being a nice guy by making the files available to those too stupid or lazy to get it done themselves.

Pretty sure he never said he COMPILED it, just that he added the patches himself

blahblah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure he never said he COMPILED it, just that he added the patches himself

Yeah, there's nothing to compile TBH. It's hekate + patchset + ini file pointing to the patch. I might use the phrase compile to simplify things, but it's all public stuff.

Fracta7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how do we? See the way i see it, you're talking out of your fanny. How can we be sure that you did see anything or not if you don't back up your claims? Not to mention saying" oh whatever, we know what we saw" is tantamount to NOTHING because you're not providing any actual evidence

Jump in the Switch Hacks discord and read the last 3 hours worth of posting.

They have been working on it for hours making it work right. Ive tried several versions of the same thing as they were updating it in real the time All way down to the Renix sucks text in hetake......... He didn't even remove that......

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jump in the Switch Hacks discord and read the last 3 hours worth of posting.

They have been working on it for hours making it work right. Ive tried several versions of the same thing as they were updating it in real the time All way down to the Renix sucks text in hetake......... He didn't even remove that......
lol that's funny man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)