Hacking Hekate + LayeredFS + Full Sig Patches

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google tumGER SDFILESSWITCH. That user has a package with all the files you need, including an edited Hetake.ini that has everything you need
ok i searched this yesterday and did not get it complied the way it was today, this one seemed to be updated 11 hours ago and i was able to load into layeredfs with sig patches. i guess my nsp might be broken, it still didn't install. getting same error code0x00014005. i'm in the home menu using pokemon to get into dev menu, am i doing something wrong.

just noticed a sig patch payload in the folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok i searched this yesterday and did not get it complied the way it was today, this one seemed to be updated 11 hours ago and i was able to load into layeredfs with sig patches. i guess my nsp might be broken, it still didn't install. getting same error code0x00014005. i'm in the home menu using pokemon to get into dev menu, am i doing something wrong.

payload did not work, it launched hekate but i get the same results,so i don't know what to really do at this moment.

Last edited by fst312,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Now i can't say with 100% certainty but the error you are getting is either a bad NSP or not enough free space. For the record, a NSP game needs twice as much free space just to install

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i can't say with 100% certainty but the error you are getting is either a bad NSP or not enough free space. For the record, a NSP game needs twice as much free space just to install
Right now I do believe it might be a bad nsp, when I get a chance later today, I will get another nsp game to test.My sd card is 200gb, so the memory thing isn’t going to be an issue. I only have 3 nsp files and none of them work.

Last edited by fst312,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Right now I do believe it might be a bad nsp, when I get a chance later today, I will get another nsp game to test.My sd card is 200gb, so the memory thing isn’t going to be an issue. I only have 3 nsp files and none of them work.

Then yes it's most certainly a bad NSP. Did you get it from CDNSP? I was having issues with that myself till i found a different source

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then yes it's most certainly a bad NSP. Did you get it from CDNSP? I was having issues with that myself till i found a different source
Got it from website, never attempted using CDNSP. Got to look into that and see how that actually works. Anyway I just got home, I’ll start testing in a while.
Edit
By any chance could the issue be, me not actually owning the game.

Last edited by fst312,

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it from website, never attempted using CDNSP. Got to look into that and see how that actually works. Anyway I just got home, I’ll start testing in a while.
Edit
good news it was a bad nsp. since i really don't know what i would download, i ended up getting devmen nsp and it installed.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Edit
CDNSP basically uses a public cert to directly access the Nintendo server where games, updates and DLC are stored and downloads them onto your PC

Reactions: fst312

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jus
CDNSP basically uses a public cert to directly access the Nintendo server where games, updates and DLC are stored and downloads them onto your PC
just got it with gui and double dragon 4 still didn't work, going to test out 12 switch but it seems its downloading as nca, searching right now to see the best way to convert it to nsp, hopefully without using my own cert.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
jus

just got it with gui and double dragon 4 still didn't work, going to test out 12 switch but it seems its downloading as nca, searching right now to see the best way to convert it to nsp, hopefully without using my own cert.

CDNSP has an option to repack as .NSP, surprised it's not on by default

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CDNSP has an option to repack as .NSP, surprised it's not on by default
I should have waited to the download finished, it is nsp, so i can test out 12 switch now, its nice that its a public cert,i'm on airplane mode. with my luck after if it installs,it won't allow me to launch file.

edit
i think i'm starting to give up with this, the only nsp that installs for me as of right now, are game updates, where it tells me to go to eshop and just the dev menu nsp.

Last edited by fst312,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I should have waited to the download finished, it is nsp, so i can test out 12 switch now, its nice that its a public cert,i'm on airplane mode. with my luck after if it installs,it won't allow me to launch file.

It may be a "public" cert but that doesn't mean Nintendo wont ban it, they have in the past

Nek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, a question regarding layeredfs,
Can I use same donor as the game I want to launch? (I have gc of mk8, Can I use installation file to launch it via sd card)
If yes is it true for all title?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr