1. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    So i just dragged and dropped the bootloader folder and hekate 5.1.0.bin file to the root of my sd card and replaced old files. But when I boot hekate it still says 5.0.2 and when i try to launch CFW emummc it boots into the ofw sysnand?

Do I have to launching the hekate.bin file as a payload or am I doing something wrong, I made a backup of the previous bootloader folder just in case. I was reading somewhere that the hekate.bin file uses autorcm so i was a little afraid of launching it as a payload since i have an ipatched switch.

I also have never touched any of the .ini configuration files before.

EDIT: I think I figured it out, do I need to just move all the .ini files to the ini folder?

EDIT2: well that removed all my launch options... ahh i apologise for being such a noob but i would really appreciate any help..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. Mrperson0

Mrperson0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The hekate 5.1.0.bin file needs to be launched as a payload (TegraRcmGUI for Windows, or whatever they have for Android). You don't put that on your SD card.

3. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    Ah okay, isnt the TegraRCMGUI used for unpatched switches? I have a patched one with ofw 4.1.0. Would i not be able to launch it as a payload through hekate? (if i place it in the payloads folder)

4. Mrperson0

Mrperson0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ahh, missed that part. My bad, no clue about how it would work with an ipatched Switch.

5. eodakechiz

eodakechiz Newbie
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    how you work payload with ipatched switch?

6. onibaku

OP onibaku Lurker

Sweden
    Well i use an exploit on 4.1.0 ofw to launch caffeine that brings me to the hekate menu and from there there is an option to launch payloads. I have never actually tried any payloads, i think just fusee-primary.bin.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - updating, ipatched, booting