Hei

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danieluz, Dec 10, 2006.

Dec 10, 2006

Hei by Danieluz at 9:32 PM (599 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Danieluz
    OP

Member Danieluz GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Hy everybody, im Daniel im from Portugal and i'm 18 years old. Just wanna introduce myself, been around for some time now browsing and so on, and, I just wanna say, i really like this forum, I don't have any nintendo product but I am a huge fan of pokemon, played most of them on emulators, but now that pearl and diamond are coming, Im really into buying a ds lite, not sure yet, as im not a hardcore gamer, but I must say that I think im in love with the ds lite, been around seeing some really nice games coming out for a couple of months now, and with christmas and my birthday coming, well let's just wait and see [​IMG]

edit: Btw, sorry about my english, it's far from perfect [​IMG] .

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Nice to see another fellow comrade!
    Welcome to GBATemp [​IMG]

3. knl

Member knl I can change this?

Brazil
    lol tuga

4. Danieluz
    OP

Member Danieluz GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
  5. chari

Member chari GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hiya Danieluz from Portugal. I just recieved a DS for my wee one and maybe he'll want ta have a chat with you too cos he's a fellow pokémon fan although he's younger than you.

I really don't understand why people are so worried about their english. You sound just fine ta me, and I always say if we all sounded the same, the world would be so boring. So don't worry about a thing. As long as you have good intentions and everyone understands what you're meaning, everything should be amazing. No one speaks perfect english anyways [​IMG]

*crossing me fingers that you'll get your xmas / bday wish*

Welcome and cya on the boards [​IMG]