Heatseeker Control Reference

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by drz, Apr 22, 2007.

1. drz
    OP

drz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2006
    SA, Austalia
    I got Heatseeker yesterday (having to re-download it, after finding out that I had the French version [​IMG]) It's a really fun game! Lots of action, lots of planes, and the controls are generally very slick. Be sure to select "professional" controls to get control over your tilting -- I played the first few missions with arcade controls before trying the pro ones, and the pro ones are way more fun.

I haven't been able to find a complete control reference yet, so I've decided to start one here. Please post the ones you know, and I'll add them to the list.
    • Change weapon: D-pad down
    • Zoom in on target: D-pad up, D-pad up
    • Wingman attack target: D-pad left
    • Wingman defend target: D-pad up, D-pad left
    • Recall wingman: D-pad left (?)
    • Evasive maneuver: Shake Nunchuck (perform when "Incoming Missile" flashes on-screen)
    • Activate stealth: D-pad diagonal down-left
    What else have I missed?

2. drz
    OP

drz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2006
    SA, Austalia
    After playing some more, it seems that shaking the nunchuck "usually" performs an evasive maneuver when it flashes on-screen ("Break Left", "Inside Loop", "Deploy Flares", etc.). With stealth aircraft, D-pad down-left activates stealth.

3. smok344

smok344 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2007
    United States
    how do you deploy flares ?

4. drz
    OP

drz Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2006
    SA, Austalia
    Shake the nunchuck. There's not much feedback, unfortunately, and you have to do it quite soon after the message appears (probably less than a second). It takes a bit of practice.

5. dsbomb

dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

Feb 12, 2007
    United States
    Illinois, USA
    In the game options, under controls, look at the bottom right corner. It says "View" is the A button. Voila .. all the controls for ya:).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice