Heatseeker Control Reference

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by drz, Apr 22, 2007.

Apr 22, 2007

Heatseeker Control Reference by drz at 5:11 PM (1,469 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. drz
    OP

Newcomer drz Member

Australia
    I got Heatseeker yesterday (having to re-download it, after finding out that I had the French version [​IMG]) It's a really fun game! Lots of action, lots of planes, and the controls are generally very slick. Be sure to select "professional" controls to get control over your tilting -- I played the first few missions with arcade controls before trying the pro ones, and the pro ones are way more fun.

I haven't been able to find a complete control reference yet, so I've decided to start one here. Please post the ones you know, and I'll add them to the list.
    • Change weapon: D-pad down
    • Zoom in on target: D-pad up, D-pad up
    • Wingman attack target: D-pad left
    • Wingman defend target: D-pad up, D-pad left
    • Recall wingman: D-pad left (?)
    • Evasive maneuver: Shake Nunchuck (perform when "Incoming Missile" flashes on-screen)
    • Activate stealth: D-pad diagonal down-left
    What else have I missed?

2. drz
    OP

Newcomer drz Member

Australia
    After playing some more, it seems that shaking the nunchuck "usually" performs an evasive maneuver when it flashes on-screen ("Break Left", "Inside Loop", "Deploy Flares", etc.). With stealth aircraft, D-pad down-left activates stealth.

3. smok344

Newcomer smok344 Newbie

United States
    how do you deploy flares ?

4. drz
    OP

Newcomer drz Member

Australia
    Shake the nunchuck. There's not much feedback, unfortunately, and you have to do it quite soon after the message appears (probably less than a second). It takes a bit of practice.

5. dsbomb

Member dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

United States
    In the game options, under controls, look at the bottom right corner. It says "View" is the A button. Voila .. all the controls for ya:).