ROM Hack Heartgold ROM black screen

Sparxxors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i'm using the US ROM version of heartgold with a US .SAV. every 3 or so doors i walk through, or 3 or so times the screen turns black, it just freezes on me. is there something wrong with the ROM itself, or is there a fix for it?
thanks in advance
tongue.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Its a Anti-Piracy on it. Just search the forums a little and you might find a fix for your flashcards.

And there is no reason to him. He didn't now about it, but please use the search function next.

Sparxxors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
Its a Anti-Piracy on it. Just search the forums a little and you might find a fix for your flashcards.

And there is no reason to him. He didn't now about it, but please use the search function next.

ok ty, i did search but all i found was a japanese rom fix. i searched some more and found out that the japanese one doesn't have an anti-piracy thing, but the us one does. was that so hard to tell me or try to get me to figure out? i'm no expert D:

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sparxxors said:
let's just say you should look at R4=fail in your sig .___.
No fix yet, sorry. Use the US -> J translation floating around with YSMenu (This translation takes the language files from the U version and puts them in the J version)

EDIT:There's currently a patch thread on the front page...

DreamTrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ditch the R4 and get an AK2i. or Patch it with the new AP Patch, altho it doesnt work for 100% of the ppl/carts, but look around and youd have found a thread saying all pokemon patch requests will be TERMINATED along with the creators account banned

Sparxxors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DreamTrooper said:
ditch the R4 and get an AK2i. or Patch it with the new AP Patch, altho it doesnt work for 100% of the ppl/carts, but look around and youd have found a thread saying all pokemon patch requests will be TERMINATED along with the creators account banned

i wasnt requesting a patch, i was wondering if there was a problem with the rom or if there WAS a patch/fix that could be done to it :wtf:

HeartSoul

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sparxxors said:
so i'm using the US ROM version of heartgold with a US .SAV. every 3 or so doors i walk through, or 3 or so times the screen turns black, it just freezes on me. is there something wrong with the ROM itself, or is there a fix for it?
thanks in advance
tongue.gif

there is a fix look 4 it in the forums

nimmegil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
if you have a fake R4-SDHC upgrade , the new update 1.19b , solve the problem for US and German rom (i've already played 4 hours without freez) [but I'm French and I also use the patch Rudolph with French translation]

takes the Dark Held's link
smile.gif

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sparxxors said:
DreamTrooper said:

i wasnt requesting a patch, i was wondering if there was a problem with the rom or if there WAS a patch/fix that could be done to it :wtf:

If you really bought the game and dumped it yourself to a decent flashcard, you shouldn't be having those problems....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte