Not open for further replies.

Rypherior1251

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am keen to trade shiny level 100's with obscure moves to acquire a genuine Zoroark. Ex: Black Charizard with Hydro Pump, Fissure, Focus Blast, and Fire Blast Ex2: Shiny Venusaur with Thunder, Eruption, Hydro Pump, and Razor Leaf. I have an abundance of pokemon with similar moves and the shiny attribute so if neither of the two listed above appeal to you I am willing to thoroughly negotiate. As the majority of HG/SS gamers are equipped with an Action Replay and have used it to create a psuedo-authentic Zoroark with default moves I will gladly accept it as well but would prefer one obtained legitimately at an event. Thank you for your patronage. New Edit: I've seen all the info on legendaries at serebii.net and aware of the fact that Zoroark is currently unavailable in the US. Please don't be pompous and try to act superior by informing me of the conditions under which you can get Zoroark. If you have surplus Zoroark that you made in Windows and will trade one, please reply.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh god... It's funny that people just create random accounts just to try and mock the others... But here in GBATemp we are not noobs
tongue.gif

(Except perhaps me
tongue.gif
)

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol and then he sends a threatning message saying:

QUOTE said:
I'm aware that Zoroark isn't available in the game but I'm sure it can be downloaded at the movie event in Japan and created with an AR just as easily as any other pokemon. And what's the deal with Naruto finding his mother in the midst of a battle with the Kyuubi?????!!!!

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow really guy lol
come on everyone knows that Zoroark isn't in HG/SS
unless you hacked the game/Rom and change the sprite
wow guy you need to look at serebii.net or smogon.com before you post this
hope you learn your lesson
Mods Lock this please lol
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
MAYBE IT'S HIDING SOMEWHERE!!!
ohmy.gif

IT MAYBE DURING THAT SPECIAL CELEBI EVENT...

wait... that sends you backwards not fowards
tongue.gif

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO.
Look at you trying to act so smart like you know what you're saying. First off, if anyone had an Action Replay to get Zoroark what is stopping them from using PokeSav and creating the same Pokemon like you did? Also, if they hacked their game to change a Mightyena or a Togetic into a Zoroark and they trade it to you, it will only appear to be a Mightyena or Togetic on your game because your game is NOT hacked like theirs. Finally, to crush your final statement, Zoroark ISN'T a legendary. It is like Lucario, only 1 is obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol