• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Hearings about January 6 capital

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,445
  • Replies 161
  • Likes 1

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marxists always need a a crutch to work themselves out of their own logical inconsistency.

I officially proclaim all my private belongings to be personal. I've licked all of my doorknobs - by law of transitive property my house is now my toothbrush.
I'm for social democracy, but it seems like you still don't understand the difference between private and personal here.

You aren't either making capital or producing products from licked things (how unsanitary), you would have turn everything you personally own into a toothbrush for no reason.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm for social democracy, but it seems like you still don't understand the difference between private and personal here.

You aren't either making capital or producing products from licked things (how unsanitary), you would have turn everything you personally own into a toothbrush for no reason.
The terms are directly lifted from Marxist theory, so I'm using the Marxist definition. Real estate is absolutely a capital good - it can be rented. In general, capital goods include buildings, machinery and equipment. I understand the difference perfectly, I'm merely making fun of the ridiculous concept.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol