Dr.Tenma

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello there, i installed this morning system menu 3.2E, to be able to install PRELOADER 0.27 & SOFTMII, i made it. All was fine till i tried HEALTHII, i installed a health SCREEN and now when i restart my wii, i got WEIRD colors (green, some pink and others). Can't do anything. But i got preloader installed...and i'm thinking of installing good HealthScreen. So i got the wad v290 + a jpg file, but when i try with healthii, it ask me for linking common key file, i choose it, then i press extract or pack, and i get error '5'.
Please help !
Thank's and sorry for my bad enligsh.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The healthscreen you installed probably wasn't made correctly. I'm guessing you have a PAL Wii with French language? Some of them only work if the Wii is set to English for a language. I'm not sure how to fix it or get a correct health screen though.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I think if you use the Healthii tools it will give a "region free" health screen that you can use, but that means you have to get an image to use and possibly need a systemmenu.wad to extract the original health screen from. The second part I'm not sure about.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
Well I think if you use the Healthii tools it will give a "region free" health screen that you can use, but that means you have to get an image to use and possibly need a systemmenu.wad to extract the original health screen from. The second part I'm not sure about.

healthii is only english currently.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You change the language from the Wii's system menu. Then you might want to redo SoftMii starting at AnyRegionChanger since it might check what language you have. If you doesn't don't bother using ARC.

Dr.Tenma

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can't even access to system menu, only HBC and load a DOL. I tried changing language to English using ARChanger, but it doesn't seem to work.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright try using ARC and setting the language to French, then use Preloader and disable the health screen with a hacks.ini hack. You can find one at the SoftMii site (SoftMii.com). Hopefully that will get the systemmenu working. If it doesn't install a systemmenu wad from the HBC/Wad Manager and then redo the SoftMii installation using French as a langauge (If you don't mind not having a health screen)

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive had a similar problem. I installed a .healthi file and now i just get a black screen when i boot up my wii. I have preloader installed but i cant even access that. Is there anytihng i can do or have i fully bricked my wii....

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant say im too savvy with all of this. Ive used the gamma loader heaps but ive just updated to softmii and preloader tonight and now it seems ive bricked it because of a stupid lousy image thats been confirmed to work thru healthmii. Is there anyway i can fix it? It might be worth noting that i can still eject discs and it appears to be making the same noises whilst booting up. I have a PAL console is it possible its put an NTSC health screen on...

EDIT: Was a banner brick, dont understand why the install was successful, but by fixing m hacks.ini and holding the reset to gain acess to my preloader menu everything is sweet...my first brick so i got a bit scared haha.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Liink said:
Ive had a similar problem. I installed a .healthi file and now i just get a black screen when i boot up my wii. I have preloader installed but i cant even access that. Is there anytihng i can do or have i fully bricked my wii....

Try holding reset on your wii while powering it on, See if it boots to Preloader?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBlaster said:
Liink said:

Try holding reset on your wii while powering it on, See if it boots to Preloader?
do that,works perfectly!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night