Hacking Healthii for 4.1e?

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got hold of a Wii and have modded it to rev14 and have preloader 0.29 and bootmii installed. On an old Wii on 3.2e I was able to launch healthii to install custome health screens. Does anyone know how I can does this on a 4.1e?

w123300tdt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You first need an new health screen for your systemmenu, because you are on 4.1e you need systemmenu450.wad to make a new healthscreen with healthii. With that you get the new 0000007e.app wich you can install with the softmii tweaktoy. Many other users use mymenuify or something but i never used it. You can download systemmenu450.wad with nusdownloader.
please correct if im wrong

Col70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
as far as I was aware, the 0000007e.app was for modding you menu - not your healthscreen?
The old softmii used to come with a modded .app to install with tweak toy and then you could use healthii to install a custome health screen?

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
alrite fella, basically you would need to dump the .app for 4.1 and then run it through healthy or do it the manual way by unpacking the app and the health.ash and replacing the file yourself just to be sure.

if ya get stuck give us a shout n i'll swap it out for ya

ps. lets hope we smash them mancs this season eh lad
tongue.gif
lol

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
buby78 are you ever gonna update WiiD lol

my system needs it

hopefully soon rofl
i had it almost done but my laptop got fucked up and i lost all my shit themes and a few channels
but im working on it again so hopefully soon
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1