finn_91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone.
I think my time has come to ask a few lame questions.
I have an A9LH installed japanese O3DS. Currently using SysNAND 11.0.0-33J and EmuNAND 11.0.0-33J.
Before installing A9LH I had a RXTools. And back then I injected FBI into Health & Safety app both SysNAND and EmuNAND. I think I have RXTools made backup, but it's impossible now to restore it.
It's troubling me a little. Thought to install it as *.cia but was unable to find.
It's really a cosmetic issue. Everything works. And who really need a Health & Safety app? :D
Yet I want to know, how can i have Health & Safety back?

And the second one:
Yes, I've read that:
"Region changing is almost completely unnecessary since Luma3DS supports out of region games and individual title region emulation."
However it doesn't fix cross-region issue with Local Multiplayer, whatsoever.
Can the guide be applied to change EmuNAND region? Plailect's guide isn't clear with it.

Exeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. if you still have your HS.app you can Injeted it back into your NAND with decrypt9 but if you don't have it i Don't know of a way to get it back I know there is A way just don't know what it is

2. you can use luma locale switcher to run a game as a different region to play cross-region Local Multiplayer

finn_91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
1. if you still have your HS.app you can Injeted it back into your NAND with decrypt9 but if you don't have it i Don't know of a way to get it back I know there is A way just don't know what it is
Unfortunately, I haven't that backup. I've read something about deleting app, then updating system. But kind of afraid to do that as not sure will that work.
Well, and I have a pretty old 9.2 SysNAND backup... Of course I can restore it, make backup of H&S yet I wanna avoid that option for obvious reasons.
There must be an easier way.

2. you can use luma locale switcher to run a game as a different region to play cross-region Local Multiplayer
Nope. It doesn't fix cross-region Local Multiplayer, whatsoever. It's changing language, fixing non working games, and giving an error when trying to connect to local multiplayer.

Exeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. It doesn't fix cross-region Local Multiplayer, whatsoever. It's changing language, fixing non working games, and giving an error when trying to connect to local multiplayer.

Thought it would work because you can use it to get foreign Pokemon events but I guess not, i don't have a non US 3ds or know anyone who has one to test it out

finn_91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thought it would work because you can use it to get foreign Pokemon events but I guess not, i don't have a non US 3ds or know anyone who has one to test it out
I wouldn't have asked without checking.
Grab the H&S Cia from 3DNUS and install it.
Marvelous! Thanks! H&S back & working. ^_^

Reactions: gnmmarechal

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not how it works. the region is still different.
For the OP: you should be able to play locally as long as you have the same region cia and updates (if relevant)

finn_91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
For the OP: you should be able to play locally as long as you have the same region cia and updates (if relevant)
"Should" looks like somewhat uncertain.
I've tried. It haven't worked. Maybe I screwed up at some point yet I doubt it.

So, can I change EmuNAND region using Plailect's guide?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Should" looks like somewhat uncertain.
I've tried. It haven't worked. Maybe I screwed up at some point yet I doubt it.

So, can I change EmuNAND region using Plailect's guide?
you can change regions and it will work. The reason why I said should is because I don't remember if I successfully did it or not (outside of pokemon since they are the same game universally).

Reactions: finn_91

finn_91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
you can change regions and it will work. The reason why I said should is because I don't remember if I successfully did it or not (outside of pokemon since they are the same game universally).
Wonderful. Thanks!

So I got all the answers I needed. Mods can close it, if they do this kind of stuff.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple