Heads-up: Used 360 Wireless controllers (black) under $20 shipped - US only

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by FireEmblemGuy, Apr 29, 2013.

1. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    http://www.cowboom.com/product/747966 - $12.99 + $5.24 shipping (may vary) + sales tax

Last I looked there were around 160 left in stock. Most of them are grade 4 or 5, which means they might have some noticeable (4) or minor (5) scratches/scuffs, but if you dig around there might be some grade 6 controllers left, which generally means near-flawless.

I've bought about half a dozen items off Cowboom in the last three months, and everything's arrived in described condition or better (the grade 6 Kindle Fire was pretty much new/open box, grade 5 3DS and grade 4 3G vita had a single minor scratch each), although the shipping is slow-ish. There's a 15 day return policy, I believe.

Not sure how long these'll last, but hopefully whoever wants one can grab one before they're gone. Shipping charges seem to be per-item, not per-order.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice