HDMI problem! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Karpador, Mar 10, 2013.

Mar 10, 2013

HDMI problem! Please Help! by Karpador at 6:31 AM (385 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Karpador
    OP

Newcomer Karpador Advanced Member

United States
    I have always used an HDMI cable with my 360 and have never experienced any problems with it until Tuesday.
    On Monday i took my console to a friends house and used standard AV cables there. The next day HDMI wasn't working on my home TV (AV does and still does)
    I know it cant be the console TV or cable because I have tried 3 different 360 consoles,4 HDMI cables, on 3 TVs. I have also tried using my laptop and friends PS3 with the HDMI and both experienced no problems.

Regardless of which combination of 360, HDMI cable, or TV i use, i get no signal AND controllers even Wired ones will not connect.

I have tried holding Y and RT, Unplugging the console overnight, using different power adapters hard drives etc. Everything works fine, unless HDMI is plugged in. I've noticed the consoles act the same if there is no AV or HDMI plugged in but i find it hard to beleive that the HDMI hook up is broken on all three of these 360's, especially if i was just using it not even a week ago.

Any idea on what to do?

2. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    You can try restoring your 360 to the default settings.
    If that doesn't work then I hate to say it, but then I also don't know it anymore.

3. nukeboy95

Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

United States
    the resolution might have gotten set higher